Wednesday, June 8, 2011

bcharmed

Sometimes you find yourself lucky enough to know the right people.  I've just found myself in that position!  My good friends (and former neighbors) have just launched an awesome jewelry company called bcharmed.  This opportunity was a no-brainer.  Their jewelry is beautiful and creative, the compensation is phenomenal, and they've done everything possible to make this a successful, turn-key opportunity.

Look at this  gorgeous Stylist Showcase!  You get beautiful, black velvet display pieces, and over $600 worth of jewelry!  And the best part is that you get to pick your own jewelry pieces--pick your favorites and show them off to all your friends.


bcharmed has put a lot of forethought into designing the look of this company.  Not only are they meticulous in the creation of each piece of jewelry, but each piece arrives beautifully packaged. This company is truly detail oriented.


So, lucky for you--you found my blog!  And I certainly know how to hook you up!  If you're interested in improving your income outlook, or just in purchasing a little bling for yourself, you need to check out bcharmed.  I'm currently working on my new bcharmed Independent Stylist website--check it out at www.bforevercharmed.com.  It's a work in progress, but you can see some more fun pictures of the jewelry.

Want more information?  Email me!  I can send you a sneak peek of the catalog (it's still in production).  It doesn't matter where you live, let's schedule a bcharmed boutique for you--did I mention you'll get FREE stuff?!  Email me today--the next five hosts to book a boutique will get some extra bcharmed FREEBIES!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator