Friday, April 16, 2010

Hansel & Gretel


HRH performed in CBA's production of Hansel and Gretel this evening at the Covey Center.  She's been dancing the role of Gretel as an understudy--I only wish she would have the opportunity to perform it for an audience!  These dancers have put in an unbelievable amount of time preparing for this show.  I can't wait to see it!

HRH did a beautiful job in the rolls of Friend and Dew Drop Fairy.  She will be dancing the role of Candy Cane for one of the next performances.  It's always fun to watch an additional performance to see the changes that result simply from the cast variations.  

In the photo at left, HRH is the girl in front.  Isn't she beautiful?!  I think she was the most amazing dancer on the stage...  I love to watch her dance--I can't believe how talented she it!

Now, it's off to bed, I have to have her back at the theater for an early call for tomorrow's matinee.  If you have a spare hour or two, come watch the show!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator