Wednesday, April 7, 2010

An Unfinished Project...

I've been working on a new project (or possibly a couple of simultaneous projects!).  My new blog is one those projects.  I haven't been posting, because I've been trying to get the html code all edited to my satisfaction.  But here we are, and it is certainly still a work in progress...  and the code is still lacking.  Somehow I am unable to get three columns, and that makes it hard to including all the content I want--there just isn't room!  It's rather annoying, but less annoying than having all my posts and photos disappear!

So, I'm back!  And we'll all have to live with the restricted format until I can wrap my brain around all the jumbles of code...  I'll get back to it sooner or later.

BTW--I hope everyone had a fun Spring Break!  We're doing our best to enjoy ours right now!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator