Friday, November 5, 2010

Crossing Guards

crossing-guard

Just wanted to say thanks to the elementary school crossing guards.  I see the same, nice lady out in front of our school every morning.  She's adorable, and I'm always a little afraid that she might blow away in the wind.  I don't think she's ever missed a day.  And I'm pretty sure she's been at the same crosswalk for at least two years now.  Does she never get sick?  Never go on vacation?  Never want to sleep in?  And how does she keep from getting frostbite once the winter winds start howling?

Seriously, I'd never want that job...  Not even if they paid me (and they don't, just in case you were wondering...).

So, "Thank You," school crossing guards!  For keeping our kids safe!  For not being cross and bitter!

We really do appreciate you! 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator