Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day One - and I missed it!

A couple of my friends have invited me to join them in their efforts to write a complete novel this month.  I considered participating, albeit briefly.  Truth is, I just don't feel settled enough to sit down and focus in the way writing a novel would require.  Instead, I had committed to blog every day as my effort in getting words on paper (so to speak).  But I've already fallen short on my responsibilities....  It's November 2 and I'm writing my first post...

I had decided to dedicate this month's blogging to the little things that inspire gratitude.  And the first on my list is Fall.

I love it when the colors start to change.  I feel a thrill on that first, warm afternoon when I spot a changeling tree...  That earliest speck of orange that will grow and evolve until the hillside is ablaze with color.  I feel gratitude for the beauty of Fall's colors.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator