Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lax

I know that I have neglected my daily blogging for the month.  I'm hoping that the fact that I was focusing on obtaining oxygen for my brain is excuse enough.  Luckily, my cold was short-lived, and I'm back to normal (or my version of normal, anyway...).

I am pleased to say that I've made some progress on the office.  And the kitchen is getting more functional by the day.  We have furniture in the bedrooms (thanks for swapping "junk" with me, Gen!).  And I have high hopes for the laundry room.

Now, if the snow would either provide full coverage, or dry up altogether (along with the accompanying mud), that would be great!  Lola is having trouble doing her doggy-business without tracking mud everywhere!  But, I am afraid that LAWN is a topic that is far (far, far...) in the future. 

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator