Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Office

I'm not sure why, but my office frequently bears the brunt of our family mess. For some unknown reason, it has become the eternal catch-all location. It's really a shame, I think I would be so much more productive if my work space was more organized... But at least for now, it has become storage for unopened boxes. I guess it's just a fact that sleeping areas and the kitchen take priority, but I still look forward to the day when all cardboard is evicted from my workspace. I dream about the day when my desks are free from the overflow from other parts of the house.

In truth, I think I've encouraged the chaos in previous houses. Not intentionally, but still... I haven't taken my office space seriously enough (or maybe I haven't taken my business seriously enough) and the office has become Craft Central and Computer Game Haven. This time things have to be different. Not just because I say so... But because I just don't have room/storage/patience for it now.

So--here it is...
Stay tuned to see the final results!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator