Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer's Come and Gone--Almost

Wow!  It's been a long time since I've logged in to Blogger.  The whole interface has changed and it took me a minute to find my way around!   I guess I've been so busy enjoying not being busy that I took an unintentional, prolonged vacation from blogging.  But the kids are back in school.  The schedule has once again become routine, so I guess I should get back to real life as well.

I've enjoyed my summer even more than usual this year.  Two (quick) trips to NYC with the requisite shopping and dining.  A new job (that I love).  Lunches with my girlfriends.  Dates with The Mister.  Movie nights out on the lawn...  Snoasis, days on the lake, corn on the cob.  What's not to like?

Maybe the best part of this particular summer has been meeting new friends.  Neighbors in the new neighborhood.  Mom's of some of HRH's new dance friends in NYC.  Strangers on airplanes...

It might be the end of 2011--but I think this is going to be the start of a fantastic year!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator