Monday, September 22, 2008

The Blue Team

The little boys are playing soccer this year for the first time. A soccer team of kindergarteners is certainly a sight to behold. At this age, we're told not to keep score. We try not to count goals, but really, it can't be helped. We scored several goals in the game this past weekend. Don't tell the other team, but I'm pretty sure we won!

The boys are having fun, and the parents seemed to enjoy this last game a little more than usual. I guess when parents are involved there really is more to it than playing for fun. And I admit--I enjoyed seeing them do well, too.

Zeke seemed to get the hang of things a little more this weekend. This photo shows him really going after it. JJ and Max are coming along, too. I'm sure their coach (dad) will help them to continue to improve throughout the season. Good Luck Guys! Go Blue!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator