Friday, September 25, 2009

It's not gonna be good...

Sometimes you just know it isn't going to go well.  You plan for it.  You prepare for it.  But when it actually comes down to it...  well, you just never know.

Today is Friday, and I've had all I can take!  I'm burned out, stressed out, tired out, and I'm very grateful to be at the end of a very stressful week.  Why is it that the more you already have to do, the more gets heaped on you last minute?  Ugh.  I just want to climb in bed and pull the sheets over my head.

On a brighter note:  The Weekend has Arrived!  And I don't have to drive the Saturday morning 7:00am carpool...  Yippee!  Now I think I actually will climb into bed and hide!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Sounds like you need to get away for a movie or something! I'm around for some de-stress time.

honeypiehorse said...

How nice! With our kids we still have to get up around 6AM even on weekends. Will be nice when they're a bit older and sleep longer...

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator