Saturday, July 17, 2010

Meet Max

It's nearly 10pm and I just checked on The Buddies... (Technically, I was gathering laundry from their bedrooms, but whatever...) Anyway, Max peeks up from his jumble of blankets, with a big smile on his face, to say,

Mom, today was the best day ever!
And knowing Max like I do, that is exactly what I would expect him to say.

It doesn't matter what we do, where we go, how many errands we have to run, or how many things go wrong... Each and every day, Max informs me that it has been the best day ever.

A friend (also a frequent commenter to my blog--Travel By Turtle) recently linked me to an article about the contagious effect of moods. Can you imagine the happiness we could spread if we all thought that every day was The Best Day Ever? In an effort to infect the masses (or at least my family) I'm going to dedicate this week to spreading as many fun and happy thoughts as possible.

I dare you to join me! You know you want to!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm inspired. Just exactly the sentiment I need right now. And that Max is the happiest kid I've ever met. I want to be just like him when I grow up.

TravelByTurtle said...

TODAY was the best day ever. I got to play tennis with all the buddies!

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator