Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Zip Code for Perpetual Winter


Does anyone know the zip code for Perpetual Winter?  I need to update my address because somehow, without my knowledge (and also without my consent), I've been relocated there...  


I was pretty sure that winter was over...  The daffodils and tulips were blooming--pretty pastels and sunny yellows--what's not to like?  And yesterday, I saw the most glorious forsythia bush--it was literally bursting with cheerfully exploding blossoms.  
  
But today, the landscape is a little different...  Or maybe it's just back to more of the same...  There were still pale purple blooms on the trees, but today they weren't the stars in the exhibition.  Instead, they played a supporting role as they timidly peeked through a blanket of freshly fallen snow.  

Now that I'm no longer living in a land with more than one season, I'm considering changing my blog.  I know--Breaking News, huh?  I've just been thinking that it should better reflect my life...  So I'm looking for the perfect snow themed background...  Because, obviously, I'm destined to live in a never-ending winter of doom...


1 comments:

honeypiehorse said...

True your blog is way too perky for someone living in Siberia.

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator