Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Invasion of the Shutter Snappers

I live in a picturesque neighborhood.  It's not my opinion, it's just a fact.  As proof, I offer today's activity.

This evening we had an invasion of shutterbugs.  We first noticed the strange girl in the colorful dress...  She was standing out on the point, taking pictures of herself with the assistance of a remote shutter release and a tripod.  Just in case you were wondering, the poses were interesting, as was the outfit.  Let's just say that I'm not one to put a print dress with purple tights and blue shoes and a cherry-red sweater...

While colorful-dress-girl was shooting herself just off my back deck, short-shorts-girl was shooting from across the street in front of my house.  She appeared to be shooting the landscape (not herself) which is the real reason why most people chose to practice their photography skills around here.  And it probably made for a prettier subject, not that she wasn't cute (after all, who am I to judge...) but she was wearing bright orange short-shorts with her green sweatshirt and hiking shoes...

While short-shorts-girl and colorful-dress-girl were walking back to their modes of transportation, yellow-car-dude pulled up.  He appeared to be into shooting the view, and brought with him a cheering section of children...  Maybe he should have included  them in the view shots...?

Anyway, the light is fading and the shutter snappers have fled ahead of the swatting that I was tempted to deliver...  I love my view...  MY view...  

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator