Monday, May 10, 2010

It's a sad, sad day...

Well, after nearly a week, our iMac file recovery is complete...  Or, more accurately, it's finished, but the files are incomplete.  I've lost thousands of photos.  And who knows what else...?

Words cannot adequately describe how I feel at this moment.  I'm sick, sad, frustrated, annoyed, incensed, angry, and generally despondent.  Although I'm stymied as to why Carbonite didn't seem to back up everything, mostly I'm just highly irritated that this happened at all.  Apple has the worst customer service around, and their warranty is pathetic, too.  I can't believe that I find myself in this situation for the second time in less than a year!  And they offer no help or assistance.

I know the iPad just came out...  And the iPhone will keep vying for attention...  But don't talk to me about Apple products right now.  I'm NOT a happy camper!

1 comments:

honeypiehorse said...

Oh, no! That sucks. Theoretically I create photo albums, or I would if I had time. I don't trust online.

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator