Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where did yesterday go?

My, how time flies... I'm supposed to be blogging every day. How did I miss a day? Oh, that's right... the calendar insists on changing the date at midnight... Well, for the record, I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's still today (er... yesterday...). Besides, I have too much going on to call it a day! I've got at least a few more hours worth of projects to complete...

So, what am I so busy doing (so busy that I can take a break to blog about it at 12:45 am)? Well, it started with some house cleaning, then some shopping, then a detour for some new eyelashes (yes, vanity has it's place), followed by a little chauffeuring, then there was the costume stoning (no drugs involved, just lots of crystal rhinestones), and now I'm supposed to be packing, but first I have to finish the last of the laundry. It's an ongoing saga--you really don't need any more details...

But tomorrow I'll officially be on vacation from my job as head chef, maid, chauffeur, dishwasher, and playtime organizer, and referee... But I'm not sure that my temporary job as costume designer, cheerleader, meal-getter, transportation arranger, luggage schlepper, and shopping money supplier is really a promotion. What do you think?

1 comments:

TravelByTurtle said...

What do I think? I think you'll have a great time.
Meant to call HRH to wish her fun and success. Please pass it on.

I love short trips to New York; to me it is the finest three-day town on earth.
- James Cameron

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator