Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I hate chenopods

Chenopods--I can't help but pronounce that with disdain! I hate those sneeze-inducing perpetrators. And really, what's to like about them? Do they have any redeeming qualities? With names like pig weed, scale, and Russian thistle, what do you expect! As far as I'm concerned, these weeds deserve their bad reputation. As for being utterly despised, they asked for it with their annoying, allergic-reaction causing pollen.

Chenopods--I curse you! You deserve a hard freeze. And I don't even feel guilty for condemning you to that fate. I just hope it happens before I lose too many brain cells from all the sneezing. (Because I'm sure that sneezing this hard and this often can't possibly be good for my brain cells...)

The End.

2 comments:

honeypiehorse said...

Really, that's a chenopod? Who knew?

Madeleine's Journey said...

*sigh* I feel your pain! I haven't stopped sneezing all day and I finally had to tell my office mates to STOP BLESSING ME!

Hope you find relief soon. I am hoping for a benedryl cocktail shortly.

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator