Saturday, August 8, 2009

A change is in the air...

So, yesterday I was lamenting my issues regarding dealing with change. But today I'm all about the change! (NO, not the change! geez!). I'm talking about the weather. I think I missed the memo about this premature, little taste of Fall. But who do I thank for ordering this brief teaser?

I woke up this morning to a chilly bedroom. Not chilly in the sense that The Mister wasn't speaking to me... I mean actually a little cooler in temperature. I enjoyed a leisurely morning of lounging in my jammies (complete with fuzzy socks). I even considered hot oatmeal and a steaming mug of hot chocolate... I haven't taken so much pleasure in a morning in a very long time...

The only thing to bring disappointment to my reverie is the forecast--back to the high nineties within days. Oh well. I'll just have to enjoy it while it lasts!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator