Monday, August 17, 2009

Something in the air...

Something was different today.

I feel like life is winding back up in preparation for Fall. There seems to be so much to do, and I just hope I get it all done in time. Schedules are getting busier, bedtime is coming earlier, life is getting hectic. And while I'm not sure I've got myself going at the right speed to merge into the fray, I'm not sure I have a choice. I'll just grit my teeth, put it in gear, and join the masses.

And while I'm feeling the pressures of back-to-school and back-to-scheduled-life, I am looking forward to some of it. I am looking forward to meals at home instead of at the nearest drive-thru. I can't wait to have a kitchen filled with the sweet aromas of baking bread or simmering soups. I long for quiet evenings with a fire in the grate.

Yep, something was different today. And I think it's gonna be good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it is going to be good. just picture it reading you favorite book with a mug of tea in a quiet house. Sounds good to me.

honeypiehorse said...

Fall is my favorite season of all.

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator