Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dance Diaries - Photos

I've been editing photos from the weekend competition.
The choreography for this piece was done by Travis Wall.

The jury is still out on this next one.
Cute, but is it really dancing if they wear roller skates for half the performance?
(HRH is seated on the right)

HRH hates this next photo because her knee isn't straight.
I think I just caught her a little late.

I promise not to bore you with ongoing photos.
But thanks for indulging me this time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be sitting around in stumped amazement if someone related to me could do anything like that. Knee not straight? Yeah, that jumps right out at you.

The Strosser Family said...

Bonnie, she looks so natural, and sooooo beautiful! I love how proud you are of her!!

Kacy & Adam said...

Wow! Great photos and she looks like such a dancer! Fun!

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator