Saturday, November 22, 2008

Art With Heart

Tonight I went to watch my daughter's performance in Art with Heart which is a fundraiser for Shriner's Hospital. Three studios collaborate each year on this amazing show, The Dance Club, Dance Impressions, and Winner School. I attended along with my mom, The Eldest, and our friend. I thoroughly enjoyed the show and I think everyone else did, too.

It's amazing how talented these dancers are, and I'm always impressed at the caliber of their performances. Several of the pieces were choreographed by Travis Wall (So You Think You Can Dance) and there were pieces by Jacki Ford and Joey Dowling (In The Heights, Assoc. Choreographer), as well. How lucky these girls are to have such impressive instructors!

Anyway! It's always nice to know that you are taking part in something that will benefit someone in need. This fundraiser for Shriner's Hospital is such a great opportunity for our girls to use their talents to benefit others.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful show! I'll let you (and all) know when Friday night's performance will be on cable!

By the way, I linked to your post on mine at www.wanlassworld.com

Kelly

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator