Friday, November 14, 2008

Ode to the Easily Cleaned


Leather Couch, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I love that when a child vomits (ALL OVER THE PLACE), I can wipe you off and you're as good as new. I love that when a diaper leaks (and thank goodness that we don't have that problem anymore), I can wipe you off and you're as good as new. I love that when my child (who is not allowed to eat anywhere other than the kitchen) spills his *insert messy, wet, soggy, food item here* in your cushions, I can wipe it off and you're as good as new.

Shiny Concrete Floors, how do I love thee?

When anything (anything at all) spills, splashes, or in other ways defiles you, it takes nothing but a broom or a mop to make you pretty again. Bleach doesn't scare you and Lysol is your friend.

Comfy Blue Denim, how do I love thee?

Wash and dry (without the dry cleaning bill), need I say more?

This is dedicated to those with puking children. May we all get some sleep tonight!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator