Friday, November 28, 2008

I think I'm ready...




I had my day--Thanksgiving leftovers are in the refrigerator--I'm ready to move on. But before anyone gets too excited, we do still have The Mister's birthday to celebrate. In the meantime, I plan to get the tree up and start with Christmas preparations.

So I've started my shopping, but like every other year, I avoided Black Friday shopping. I prefer shopping in the comfort of my jammies and slippers (in front of my glowing computer screen) to the jostling and early morning chaos of the brick-and-mortar stores. So tell me, do I really miss anything? Because I really don't think I do. In fact, I looked through the sales ads to compare prices on the items that I have already bought, and I got better deals last week than were being offered today. So really, what would be the point of going out now? I love online shopping! And trust me, if there is an online deal, I'll find it!

The only think I wish I could figure out is this: What's the big-must-have-item this year? I think I have all the big stuff, but I know that one item will allude me at the last minute. It would really be nice if I could figure out what it is before it's too late to get it!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator