Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm a Loser

Today was one of those days. I overslept, got the kids to school late (after letting them eat doughnuts for breakfast), missed an appointment, and failed a test. And then, to top it all off, I got a badge of dishonor from nablopomo.com for not keeping up with my 30 in 30 challenge. Oh, the disgrace!!!

Some day I hope to meet my aspirations of being a good mom--but it's not going to happen today. Sorry kids, not today, and tomorrow isn't looking so good either...

Anyway, on a brighter note, I won't be suffering from untreated allergy symptoms for the next nine months. I did my allergy testing today and I reacted quickly, but not severely enough, so I was disqualified from the study. Oh well, I guess I'll have to come up with another way to earn Christmas money this year!?! Does anyone know if they are still paying for plasma?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator