Thursday, May 21, 2009

Isn't it just the way...

After arriving home yesterday, I removed my media storage cards from my camera and uploaded all the photos. I wanted to make sure I had taken care of that before sending my camera off to the repair shop. Afterward, on a whim, I decided to try it out again to see if a little down time and a day of rest had convinced it to work again.

You know the answer--right?

While my camera is not in perfect working order, it is performing significantly better. Isn't that the way it always goes? And by tomorrow, when I take it in for repairs, I'm sure it will work flawlessly. I just hate that!

I'm sorry ma'am, but I don't see the problem. It seems to be working just fine...


Aarg! And so I'll take it home, and pack it up again for my trip to NYC. But we all know what will happen when I get there... And so the cycle begins...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator