Saturday, May 23, 2009

Someone thinks I'm AWESOME.

One of my bloggy friends just tagged me for being one of seven awesome people she knows.

First off, I should probably confess that she lives in Germany (so we're not exactly neighbors...). And she has never met me in person, nor have we ever spoken with one another. So, obviously, it was no great effort to fool her, as people are often not what they seem on the Internet!

But, to her credit, I believe she is awesome, too. And I'm pretty good at reading people--even the virtual kind. So you'll just have to trust me, and go check her out for yourself here.

Thanks for the honor! But I'm truly not sure I can live up to your perception of my awesomeness...

Here goes... These are the rules as I understand them: list 7 awesome things about you, tag 7 other awesome people to do the same.

1. I delivered five, very cute, reasonably healthy babies into the world--the last three were delivered within 120 seconds of each other. Not a recommended method of increasing the family in any kind of sane way... But obviously doable!

2. I can fly across any ocean or continent without ever setting foot in the airplane lav. I've just done it twice in the past 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure I can "hold it" for 18 hours, although that probably isn't recommended either.

3. I've broken lots of bones, but not because I'm accident prone. I'm not an accident waiting to happen, I just know how to play hard. I've earned every one of my injuries. Including the hand I broke while doing a somersault.

4. I once convinced my 17-year-old son to answer his phone (for a week) by saying, "Hello, this is Mike. My mom's awesome." Is that a sure sign of awesomeness or what?!

5. My Little Buddies think I'm pretty. And cool. And they like my cooking (even the slap-it- together-quick sandwich-making kind of cooking).

6. I'm great at making desserts. I can whip up some amazing frozen yogurt. I also make a pretty mean peach cobbler.

7. I actually think in rhyme, I've done it for as long as I can remember. It's weird--but awesome if you're into writing greeting cards or poetry!

OK--so I'm awesome for weirdness. I can live with that!

Now here's the bad thing. I don't think it's fair to do Tag-Backs, so HoneyPieHorse, you're off the hook! And besides HPH's blog, there are very few I read on a regular basis. So I'm only tagging two:

Olivia at Polka Dot Jumper
Julie at Hearts Full of Joy

I'm sorry, I know that's breaking the rules... But I'm offering two really awesome bloggers!

1 comments:

honeypiehorse said...

Wow, you are even more awesome than I realized!

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator