Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmastime Miscellaneous


Can you believe it? Christmas is just around the corner! I wonder, are the gifts I ordered online going to get here on time???

The tree is trimmed (OK, both trees are trimmed--and one is seriously listing to the side), the snow is piling up in deep, fluffy drifts, and the snicker doodles are cooling on a plate... what else is there to do?

Oh, let's see--I need to wrap a few things (OK, everything I've bought so far, which isn't much, but there it is...), I need to make treats for my nice neighbors (and figure out what to do about the mean ones??? Just kidding!), I need to sweep the snow of the porch so the carolers don't slip and fall (and sue me), I need to hang my wreaths (and take down the Give Thanks decor), I should find some mistletoe, I need to get out the advent calendar (oh, is it too late for that?), and I still have to find that dang partridge in a pear tree--here kitty... here kitty, kitty...

Aside from all that, I think I'm ready. I can't wait!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator