Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Still 2008? Are You Kidding Me?

Have you ever noticed that once the regular schedules of school and work are put on hiatus for the holidays, it's really hard to keep track of time? Not that I mind every day being another Saturday--but that means the next day should always be Sunday. A week of tomorrow-Sundays really stresses me out!

I've been trying to get Christmas put away (let's not discuss the fact that the trees went up late and have barely seen more than 2 weeks!). We've had Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, we've played with all the toys, identified the gifts to exchange/return, had guests for dinner, watched movies, gone out to dinner, hosted sleepovers, gone sledding, watched movies, played Wii, played Uno, played SkipBo, eaten cheesecake (and gained a few pounds), and now I realize it's not even 2009 yet! Is this the longest week of the year or what???



Anyway--New Year's Eve is on my doorstep... And apparently it's in no hurry to cross the threshold, so I assume I'll have time to pack the Christmas ornaments, make hors d'oeuvres, organize some party entertainment, and confirm the guests... Hurry up 2009--you're killin' me!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator