Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gotta Getta Life

After much contemplation, it has been determined that I need to get a life. I have been reading so many clever and interesting blogs--and I wonder, why is everyone so much more clever and interesting than me?

Hmmm. Let's analyze...

I have five kids (all of whom I like on most days but love on all days), a hubby (who I like a lot more when he's actually home--and whom I always love), two cats (ok, ok, they are cute and fluffy), a house to keep, a job (or two), meals to cook, homework to supervise, laundry to do, errands to run, carpools to drive, oh yeah... that's right... I don't have time for an interesting life!

So--I'm already planning for my New Year Resolution (resolution, singular, I'm nothing if not realistic). My goal for the upcoming year is to do something to make my life more interesting. I plan to inspire myself with a fun/exciting/educational/inspiring something at least once a day... or maybe once a week... how about once a month... maybe once a quarter??? Well, we'll see. But I do want to be more clever and interesting!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I know! Let's take that photography class!

Oh, and just for the record, you are clever and interesting. I think you may be the only one who doesn't know.

DeLaina said...

I agree w/Olivia! You ARE clever and interesting! I know, I know! Come to Dinner CLub and lunches w/me n Liv. THAT would be way clever and interesting!!! Oooh, and RS is always clever and interesting too!

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator