Monday, December 28, 2009

It's A Real Puzzler.

The Princess got a jigsaw puzzle for Christmas.  By Christmas afternoon, the 550 randomized puzzle pieces had been scattered across our ample kitchen table.  HRH and I fit a few pieces together and walked away, only to return to work on it again.  This process continued for a few days until today, when we finally stayed long enough to fit together the final pieces.  



More than once, I asked The Mister to sit down and help us in our efforts.  He figured he had done his good deed by building all the Lego and K'Nex projects, so he declined.  Even if he hadn't been preoccupied with the Legos, I'm sure he wouldn't have assisted us.  He just can't see the sense in it.

Truthfully, why do I get caught up in puzzles?  If it's not a jigsaw it is a sudoku or a crossword.  I like to think that the puzzles keep my brain functioning, but maybe it's just an exercise in frustration...  Anybody have any better suggestions?     

1 comments:

honeypiehorse said...

Wow that is hard core

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator