Thursday, December 3, 2009

Shrimp Fra Diavolo with Linguine

The Mister was afraid that I had forgotten how to use our kitchen appliances.  It's been so long since I've used the kitchen for anything besides sorting bills...  But I cooked dinner tonight.  The Mister was relieved to see that I still knew where to find the pots and pans.  And I think he was at least moderately impressed with my endeavor. 


I minced and sauteed a whole head of garlic.  I threw in a little red pepper flake.  I seared the shrimp.  I used a lot of alcohol--and yes, it all made it into the dishes.  You should have smelled my kitchen!  Delicious!  I may never cook like The Pioneer Woman, but any improvement in my cooking is a welcome one.  Right?

2 comments:

honeypiehorse said...

That looks mega yummy. I could eat it for breakfast!

TravelByTurtle said...

Next comes Risotto Principessa so that HRH doesn't feel left out.

 
Copyright 2009 Those Crazy Beans
Wordpress by WP Themes Creator